The Certified Revenue Cycle Representative (CRCR) program helps set standards of performance for revenue cycle staff. By becoming certified in the CRCR program, you or your team has the designation that proves a high level of revenue cycle knowledge and expertise has been reached. Individuals as well as organizations may purchase the program.
About the CRCR Program
- Available to both HFMA members and non-members
- After successful completion of the program, participants will become certified in the CRCR program.
- Those who have earned theCRCR designation must recertify every two years.
- The CRCR exam will be proctored electronically and monitored by HFMA.
- The CRCR program is not compatible with iPads, tablets, e-Readers, or similar devices.
Additional information about the CRCR program can be found on the HFMA website.Certification Information from HFMA National